Air pollution is one of the biggest threats there is when it comes to the environment. It is just as essential to have healthy air quality indoors as it is outdoors. One of the best ways to ensure the quality of your home’s air is safe is by regularly cleaning your air ducts. According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, you must clean your air ducts every 3-5 years. Failure to do so could lead to hazardous air quality in your home and cause numerous health problems for you and your family.
Signs your air duct needs to be cleaned:
- You notice mold inside your air ducts.
- Dust and debris are clogging your air ducts.
- You may notice pests such as small rodents or insects
- Your home has just been built or renovated
- You notice higher energy costs